The Glasdon Jubilee™ 29G trash and recycling set is ideal for placing in busy, public areas such as downtown areas and parks.
Building on the concept of "twin the bin", the station provides users the opportunity to easily divert both their recyclable waste and trash, subsequently helping to discourage cross-contamination.
The units feature a contemporary design as well as distinctive coloring to help make their waste streams more recognizable.
Other waste combinations and customization are available, please contact us to learn more.
- Domed hoods help to prevent users from placing items on top of the containers
- Units feature four apertures to allow the receptacles to be accessible from every angle
- Non-stick finish prevents fly posters adhering to aid easy removal
- Inter-locking slam shut door provides robust security
- Keyed lock provides additional security
- Colored banding and decals to help users to distinguish the waste streams
- Concealed knuckle hinge for easy operation whilst emptying and handling
- Choice of liner options; either a mild steel liner or molded plastic liner
- Personalized graphics and branding are available, please request a quote to find out more
Body & Door: Black, Anthracite Gray
Decals: Blue, Black/Silver
Body, door & apertures: Durapol™
Metal liner: Mild steel
Molded plastic liner: Polyethylene
Container volume: 34 gallons
Liner capacity: 29 gallons
**Please note dimensions are reflective of one single unit.