The Nexus Shuttle Food Waste Recycling Bin can be used in commercial applications such as kitchens, but is also extremely suitable for use in front of house settings such as cafeterias and break rooms.
The food waste recycling bin features a large aperture and foot pedal operation to help ensure the quick, easy and hygienic disposal of organic waste.
The Nexus Shuttle food waste recycling bin is available with either a solid liner or bag holder system which offers the flexibility to collect different volumes of waste dependent on the preferred method of disposal e.g. composting or anaerobic digestion
Constructed from hard-wearing Durapol™ material, this compost recycling bin can withstand knocks when in service as well as rigorous cleaning routines. The design of the unit’s smooth surfaces means that cleaning and maintenance is minimal and helps to prevent any germs harboring.
With a small footprint and slim design, this food waste recycling bin takes up minimal space in its environment.
- Manufactured from Durapol™ material
- Available with or without foot pedal
- Lightweight, slow close lid
- Narrow footprint and workable height
- Easy clean, smooth surfaces
- Anti-slip, non marking rubber feet
- Durapol liner, with wheels (solid liner model)
- Bag holder system (bag holder model)
- Removable support shelves and drip tray (bag holder model)
- Molded liner handles (solid liner model)
Body, Aperture and Liner: Pastel Gray
Foot Pedal: Black
Body, aperture and lid: Durapol
Foot pedal: Glass reinforced Nylon
Hinge mechanism: Stainless steel
Solid liner and liner lid: Durapol
Bag Holder bands and retaining bar: PVC
Solid liner: 16 gallons
Bag Holder - full body: 16 gallons
Bag Holder - bottom shelf: 11 gallons
Bag Holder - top shelf: 8 gallons
Solid liner model: 18lbs
Bag Holder model (c/w one shelf): 12lbs