Retriever City is available in either black, anthracite gray or deep green as standard. Contemporary styling ensures that this receptacle can blend into any environment where dog waste stations are likely to be used, including parks, public spaces, on the sidewalk and outside apartment blocks.
The closed chute-style aperture enhances hygiene by preventing unwanted trash from being deposited and keeping out wild animals or rodents. It also prevents rainwater from pooling inside the bin. Retriever city features a secure locking mechanism and door opening design to aid operator use when cleaning and emptying.
Retriever City dog waste station has a 9-gallon capacity ideal for high volume areas. The integrated bag dispenser complete with 4 packs of 250 dog waste pick up bags ensures that only one bag can be taken at a time. Dedicated decals are highly visible to encourage owners to clean up after their pets.
Supplied with ground fixing bolts to securely fix the station to the ground.
*This product is available for Express Shipping. Your order will be shipped within 48 business hours of us receiving it. Orders placed on non-business days will be shipped within 2 working days. Applies to orders for Express Shipping products only. Express orders are limited to one order per customer per day. Orders which include products that are not part of our Express Shipping range will revert to standard shipping times and tariffs. Express Shipping is not available for deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii or the US Protectorates.
- Brightly colored deep green, black or anthracite gray dog bin complete with dedicated decals
- 9-gallon capacity accessed via an integral chute system prevents unwanted trash from being discarded into the bin
- Closed aperture prevents rainwater from pooling inside the bin & locks in odors
- Secure, tamper resistant chute system
- Integrated dog bag dispenser prevents users from taking more than one bag at a time
- Supplied with 1000 dog waste pick up bags (4 packs of 250 bags)
- Supplied with ground fixing bolts as standard for secure siting
- Small footprint with slim design minimizes disruption to pedestrian flow
- Weather resistant & durable construction for a long service life with minimal maintenance needed
- Secure, vandal resistant locking mechanism with door opening design for easy access to remove and replace sacks via authorized personnel
- Clear graphics encourage correct use
- Ideal for any outdoor or public space including parks, sidewalks, outside residential blocks and more
Standard colors: Black (produced using Recycled Material), Anthracite Gray, Deep Green
Body, door and chute: Durapol
Capacity: 9 gallons