The Canyon is a traditionally styled 50 gallon outdoor trash can that has been specially designed for busy public spaces such as shopping malls, sidewalks, beach piers, schools and universities.
The large capacity reduces the need for frequent emptying and the large open top design makes depositing trash easy for passing users. The unique ribbed surface of the trash can provides an anti-fly posting finish, minimizing the risk of posters being adhered to the unit.
The trash can is supplied with 2 recessed US letter graphic areas (front and rear) which offer the option to choose either a standard trash sticker or add a personal touch with your own customized graphic. Both options are ideal for encouraging users to utilize the receptacle and dispose of their trash responsibly.
The Canyon trash can is supplied with a bag holder system, which can be neatly concealed by the unit's fluted top. Alternatively, a 50 gallon rigid liner can be used and a base twist lock is available to provide additional security to the body.
- Large open topped aperture provides ease of use.
- Traditional design suits all outdoor environments.
- 50 gallon capacity helps to reduce frequency of emptying.
- Unique ribbed body creates an anti-fly posting finish.
- Decorative banding & decal stickers enhance appearance.
- Choice between bag holder system or a rigid liner
- Durapol™ material offers both vandal and weather resistance.
- Fluted top neatly conceals bag holder system.
- Optional base twist lock to secure inner rigid liner.
- 100% recyclable at the end of its functional life.
- Personalization is available – please contact us.
Standard color: Black
Body & Rigid Liner: Durapol™ (contains a minimum of 20% recycled material)
Decal stickers: Vinyl, high-tac adhesive
(All dimensions displayed in inches)
Container volume: 50 gallons
Container weight (with rigid liner): 35 lbs
Container weight (with bag holder): 23 lbs