The FOD Bin 64G has an impressive total capacity of 64 gallons (with bag holder system), or can be fitted with a 36 gallon wheeled container. The base of this FOD can has a ramp, ensuring the insertion and removal of a wheeled liner is a simple task, whilst the wheel location points perfectly line up with the container aperture to avoid any spillages.
This FOD bin features a secure waste chute and self-closing lid, helping to keep potentially dangerous foreign object debris safely stored inside the unit.
Although naturally suited to the aerospace industry, the FOD bin 64G is also a natural fit in areas such as the military, manufacturing and shipping.
Why not personalize your FOD bin with company branding and/or logos? Speak to our team of in-house professionals for more information.
- Houses a 64 gallon bag holder system or a 36 gallon wheeled liner
- Curved sloping lid prevents waste being left on top of the bin
- Robust aperture flap with large handle and durable stainless steel hinge
- Soft close mechanism ensures aperture flap always closes
- Door lid is designed to create a seal, keeping vermin out and odours in
- Large, clear decals promote correct use (available in red or yellow)
- Smooth surfaces inside and out make cleaning the FOD bin a simple task
- Double-skinned construction adds stability and strength to ensure a long service life
- 5-point interlocking slam-shut door is robust and secure
- Base ramp makes it easy to roll a wheeled container in and out of the FOD bin
- Personalized graphics are available - please contact us for details
- 36 gallon wheeled container
- FOD decal, available in red or yellow
- Fixing Options:
- Concrete Foundation Fixing Bolts
- Concrete-in Anchor (adjustable depth)
- Internal Ballast
Bin body, door & aperture flap: Durapol™ Material
Soft close mechanism: Carbon steel
Aperture hinge rod: Stainless steel
Weight Bin: 55lbs
Weight Bin: 55lbs
Liner Capacity: 64 gallons (36 gallons with wheeled container)