Keep disposable cups away from other waste, whilst also boosting your cup recycling rates, with this versatile and compact cup stacking solution.
The correct stacking of empty, used cups is considered one of the most effective ways to collect cups for recycling. It reduces the risk of cross contamination, which often leads to cups being sent to landfill, and can therefore reduce waste disposal costs too.
The Nexus Cup Stacker allows for up to 50 paper cups to be stacked correctly for collection.
It is lightweight and easy to clean, with a removable, 100% dishwasher safe drip tray. The quick release mechanism will also requires minimal effort when emptying the cups for collection.
Use as a stand-alone unit in back-of-house environments, or alternatively, retrofit to an existing Nexus 26G Recycling Container, thus creating a multi-purpose recycling station/recycling program.
- Collects up to 50 used, empty disposable cups. Stacker takes small, medium and large cups
- The opening down the front of the stacker provides a clear vision into how many cups are in the stacker
- Compact solution for wall mounting or retrofitting to an existing unit, such as the Nexus 26G Recycling Bin
- Quick release mechanism allows a swift emptying procedure
- Lift off bracket enables you to remove the Nexus Cup Stacker and carry it with the paper cups to an emptying point
- Body is lightweight and allows for easy cleaning, whilst providing a modern look in customer and operational environments
- Removable drip tray for excess liquid to protect the surrounding floor. Drip tray is 100% dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Optional sign kits provide educational direction for customers and employees, improving recycling efficiency
Main Body: Durapol™
Drip Tray: Duratec™
Width: Drip Tray 6", Cup Stacker 4"
Cup Stacker Diameter: 3"
Cup Stacker Weight: 2lbs including Drip Tray 2.4lbs
Drip Tray Capacity: 2 pints